Ten Virtues of Koh
Japanese monks transcribed a document relating to koh (incense) which described it’s many qualities and benefits.
This document was called the ‘Ten Virtues of Koh’ and continues to inspire many incense aficionados in the modern age.
The Ten Virtues of Koh:
- It brings communication with the transcendent.
- It refreshes mind and body.
- It removes impurity.
- It brings alertness.
- It is a companion in solitude.
- In the midst of busy affairs, it brings a moment of peace.
- When it is plentiful, one never tires of it.
- When there is little, still one is satisfied.
- Age does not change its efficacy.
- Used everyday, it does no harm.
Click Here To Learn About Different Styles Of Incense